Colibri Facilitation was asked to join The Scone Project facilitation team to help people from ultra-high net worth families learn about individual leadership and family governance.
With the backdrop of Scone Palace in Scotland, more than 20 members from multiple families gathered to explore their roots, realities and destiny, using highly interactive team-building activities, thought-provoking speakers and group dialogue.
- Visual capture of all group sessions
- Agenda design
- Real-time consultation to improve each facilitated process
- Improved retention of program materials
- Enabled participants to share information with family members who could not attend
- Helped with decision-making and implementation by capturing this successful program visually.
“A large part of his success lies in the personal depth Tim brings to his work and the expression of that depth in creativity and an ability to listen and observe with great heart and deep wisdom.”