“Tim’s creations help people tap into a creative process well beyond simple talk. Hire Tim. You will be glad you did.”
Trillium Employment Services was seeking a way to develop its emerging leaders. In order to grow the organization, Trillium wanted to retain more of its staff. Strong leadership will allow Trillium to continue to be an industry leader in innovation.
Trillium Employment Services hired Colibri Facilitation to offer individual coaching sessions with entry level managers as a way to align them to the organization mission and to help them find areas where they can grow into leadership. After the individual mapping sessions Colibri Facilitation hosted a leadership retreat where entry level managers presented their maps and worked with other managers in attendance to develop individual action plans. The feedback from the retreat was enthusiastic.
- Developed stronger relationships between staff: “My voice was heard.”
- Created a clear vision for each person and a clear path to implement the vision. “Friends and family can’t believe my employer would make this type of investment in me.”
- Strengthened relationships between senior leaders and their direct reports
- Identified behaviors and actions that will strengthen the mission of the organization
- Cultivated a better appreciation by leadership on how they can support emerging leaders
- Improved work/life balance
“I appreciated Tim’s insights, and the way he could pull together information to help me see patterns of behavior that I didn’t realize were linked. Integrating drawing into the coaching process was a great way for me to get a new perspective on myself.”