Seeing Beyond Your Surface Issues
With a trailblazing career spanning corporate marketing and sales, human resources and coaching, Michele Corey’s rounded background of experience provides a foundation for individuals and businesses ready to move to the next level. Michele is a visionary, an intelligent, fast thinker. She can quickly analyze and synthesize the parts, put them into context to sum up a situation, and then create an action plan to make that vision a reality.
“Michele has a gift for looking beyond your surface issues (where you believe your problems/challenges lie) and will get to your not-so-obvious issues.”
T.D., Project Manager, AT&T Wireless
Michele believes that the combination of coaching, consulting and facilitation is an incredible way to help people take responsibility for achieving their full potential. “It’s about being open and ready for possibility. For each person that readiness is different. Whatever they chose to do is right for them. I am here to hold a space for them to see their unique vision and create the steps to get there.”
Always a learner, her interest in self-discovery and growth became the catalyst that set her on her own entrepreneurial path. Her approach is holistic, direct, often fast paced and with a touch of humor. Clients learn to create more passion, fulfillment and increase their financial bottom lines by aligning their foundational personal values with their professional aspirations.
During the past decade she has served as an independent coach, consultant and facilitator and works primarily on referral. Her prior experience also includes almost a decade of experience in Fortune 500 and 1000 companies such as Grand Metropolitan, whose well-known consumer products include many household names such as Pillsbury and Green Giant, Clorox and The Dial Sales Corporation. At these companies she successfully created and executed complex sales and marketing programs with an emphasis on the bottom line, building long-term business partnerships and generating customer loyalty.
The bottom line: Michele Corey knows and understands the complexities of business and how to help you gain a fresh perspective
Her favorite clients are people that are ready to dig deeper and allow their own truth to be spoken at work and in their personal life. She provides expertise, a safe place, and third party objectivity – something that is often missing in our own workspace and private lives because the coaching is only about you.
You’ll know when you’re ready to start the conversation – it’s often when your own dissatisfaction and fear with where you are and what you’re creating grows to a point that you can’t go back to “pretending” everything is okay because you know inside you want it to be different.
What are you waiting for? Call 206-525-8709 and let’s begin the conversation.
- MS in Management and Leadership, Antioch University
- Adjunct Faculty, Executive Leadership Coach – Seattle University Albers School of Business, Seattle, WA – US News and World Report rankings of EMBA programs ranks the Leadership EMBA in the Center for Leadership Formation at Seattle University at 22nd in the nation. Learn more about the program, Executive Director, Marilyn Gist is featured in this short video.
- Certified Professional Coach, CPC, The Academy for Coach Training, Nationally Accredited with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Former Board Member, Voices Education Project
- Former Board Member, ICF Washington, (The Puget Sound Coaching Association) ,The International Coaching Federation